This instrument is based on the cup method, and is professionally applicable to the water vapor transmission rate test of film specimens. It is equipped with three individual test dishes and the testing process is completely automatic and conforms to international standards.
- Standard periodically weighing method and auto zero before each weighing guarantee the accuracy and uniformity of the testing data
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Standard air velocity enables constant humidity difference between two sides of test dishes
- Convenient fast-access calibration ports for temperature and humidity
- Reference film or standard weight for fast and accurate calibration
W3/031 system adopts Labthink's latest patent-design mechanical structure to get precision test data during weighing process. It also utilizes the embedded computer control system that provides a better performance than traditional single chip system.
- Mechanical Weighing System ensures accurate and stable test data
- Embedded computer control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation
- The system can be easily operated by a standard LCD monitor, a keyboard and a mouse; without requiring a PC.
- The instrument is equipped with four USB ports and dual Internet ports for convenient input, output, and data transfer
The instrument is equipped with the latest operating software, with user-friendly operating interface and intelligent data management functions. It also supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System, which ensures uniform management of test results and test reports.
- Intelligent reminding of sensor calibration
- Convenient Embedded help document
- English or Chinese operating language
- Multi-level account control for better data management and protection
- Saves detailed data of every test and provides various patterns of test reports
- One time value input and the system automatically gives data comparison after each test
- Calibration data recovery function to reduce mistaken operation affects
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for better data management
Under a certain test temperature, a constant humidity difference is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen and into the dry side. By measuring the weight changes of the test dish in different time, water vapor transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained.
This test instrument conforms to the following standards:
ISO 2528, GB 1037, GB/T 16928, ASTM E96, ASTM D1653, TAPPI T464, DIN 53122-1, JIS Z0208, YBB 00092003